Essential Points Related to Building Bye-laws
- In plot having area upto 60 Sq Yds.100% Covored area
- In plot having area above 61 Sq Yds to 240 Sq Yds 85% coverd Area 15% open area in required
- In plots having area 241 to 399 Sq Yds 75% Coverd Area and open area 3-0 feet rear and right side is required
- In plot having area 400 to 500 Sq Yds 70% cover area open area 7-6 feet front 5-0 feet rear and 5-0 feet right side is required
- in plot having area 501 to 700 Sq Yds and 60 % coverd area open ara 10-0 feet front 7-6 feet rear and 5-0 feet one side required
- in having plot area 701 to 1000 Sq Yds 58 % coved area open area 10-0 feet front 10-0 feet rear 5-0 feet one side requried
- 1001 and above 50% covered area open area 15-0 Feet front 10 feet rear & 10-0 feet one side is requried .
Duties of the Building Control Cell are as under: -
- To check the construction activities within their areas of responsibilities and take required action.
- To confirm the construction of buildings according to approved building plans.
- To check the encroachment on CB / Govt land and take required action.
- To keep vigilant check on unauthorized construction and report in the office if any illegal activity is detected.